Saturday, May 12, 2018

Diva's Challenge #262: UMT: SOMNEE

Well, it took me 6 weeks, but here I am, trying again.

Still not anywhere near "Normal" yet; but I AM trying.
And this was the first Challenge that I was actually
able to complete. I wasn't too crazy about SOMNEE
at first, but it turned out to be one that I could work 
with. I was going to try using color in some of the 
larger Orbs, but I ran out of steam.

So for what it's worth: here's my SOMNEE:
 Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.

3 comments :

  1. Good to 'see'you again here and pleased to hear that you are getting back to your normal self.
    I do like your tile, even without color :-)
    Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Audrie; it's so good to "see" you again. Your tiles look wonderful to me and I hope that the tangling is helping you to get back on track. I need to attempt to do one or two of the challenges again, but have had my own medical/emotional issues as well. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the inspiration to try to get something done. Take care of yourself and healing hugs are coming your way from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.