Thursday, October 29, 2015

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #84, Square One: W2

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #84 is to do a monotangle o f Undu. I had tried it out when it was first introduced; but thought it was so much like Diva Dance that I didn't get too excited about it. Don't get me wrong, I love Diva Dance in all its permutations. But I didn't see any reason to have another tangle so much like it. So when I saw that it was this week's monotangle, my first thought was Eh! But then when I started working on it, I really started enjoying myself. This was one of those real Zen-like Zentangle experiences. 
It practically drew itself; I had a Ball! 

The problem was; when I was finished, I realized that I had left no space to put my initials. So I improvised, and put teeny-tiny initials right on the tangle. Then I had a devil of a time deciding which direction looked good; but they all looked good to me. So, I tossed an imaginary coin, and this is it. 
I hope you all like it as much as I liked drawing it.
 Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries, 
and maybe try one yourself.
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Square One's focus this week has been W2, 
never one of my favorites. But I decided 
to give it a try; and found that it worked out 
pretty well, although it's a little messy.
It's still not a favorite; but I may use it again.

 Check out the Square One/Purely Zentangle group 
on Facebook, and see all the other entries. 
Square One has you going back to the basics;
Try it, you may like it.

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful Undu challenge Audrie and your W2 is fantastic! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the challenge this week!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great contrast! Love both tiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.