Friday, October 16, 2015

String Thing #114, and Zendala Dare #111/Halloween

This week's String Thing uses String #114
 
by Dorothy Allison
with any or all of these patterns:
Ahh  - the 14th pattern listed on TanglePatterns,
Ta-Da - the 14th pattern listed under the 'grid' tab on TanglePatterns,
and
Teenos - the 14th pattern developed by Adele Bruno. 

At first I wasn't sure how these patterns would go together.
But once I started with the first pattern that came to mind, 
the rest all fell into place. And this is the result:
I'm pretty happy with it.

Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday afternoon, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday afternoon, 
when she offers the new ones.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
 When Erin Olson posted the template for Zendals Dare #111, 
I somehow missed the fact that it was supposed 
to have a Halloween theme; so I did this one:
I like it, but since it has nothing to do with Halloween,
I did this one, too:
Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.