Monday, August 16, 2010

Beads on Parade

Now that I'm back into working with glass again, it's gratifying that my work has been so well received. I'm still playing around, to see how my style will evolve. But in the meantime, I have a sizable backlog of beads from when I was doing shows. These comprise 5 categories of beads:

Butterflies
Posted by Picasa
Hearts
Shells
Leaves
and Large Hollows
These are just samples of the types of beads I have available right now. For other images, prices, and information, email me at audrie@comcast.net

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.