Sunday, March 10, 2013

A New Beginning

I haven't posted in this blog for so long that I suppose everyone's given up on it. But I'm back and planning to catch you all up on what's been happening, and then post here at least once a week. It's certainly not that I haven't had anything to report. On the contrary, the problem's been that too much has been going on, and some things have taken a back seat, and one of them has been this blog. And another one is my SupaDupa shop, in which I haven't added all my new jewelry and beads.

Some of the things I will cover in the coming days are, most importantly: the compressed disc/pressed nerve that had me totally incapacitated for most of a month, and is not completely cleared up yet; the knitting and crochet projects that I started and/or finished:
 lots of metal and glass work:
and various and sundry other things, especially my new obsession: Zentangles.
See you in a day or two.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.