Thursday, May 1, 2014

String Thing #38

Using String #032 by Adele Bruno:
 
and any or all of these tangles/patterns:
Aquafleur - an official Zentangle® pattern
Aura Leah by Carla duPreez
Axlexa - a new pattern by  Henrike Bratz
and
AA's by Judy Murphy

I didn't think I would use all 4; was mostly going to concentrate on Aquafleur, which you may know is one of my absolute favorites. And possibly/probably Aura Leah, another favorite. But after finishing Aquafleur, I thought that Axlexa would be a good fit. And so at the last minute I threw in AA's as well. After all, A is my initial. I had to include it.

 This is the tile I entered in That String Thing #38:
 This is the same tile before the intense shading:
And this is one I did with a photo program, just for fun:
Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday, when she offers the new ones.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.