Sunday, February 28, 2016

Latest Square One Tile

I combined some of the recent focus tangles in one tile:
Narwal, HeartSwell, Zonked, and Printemps 
This is the tile I submitted to Square One:
 But afterwards, I played around with the 
upper left-hand corner, and tried filling in the aura lines; 
first every other line:
and then every other line, alternating every other section; 
if that makes sense.
 I'm not quite sure which one is most effective;
so I'm presenting them all for your perusal.

Check out the Square One/Purely Zentangle group 
on Facebook and see all the other entries. 
Square One has you going back to the basics. 
Try it, you may like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.