Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Coming Back


I haven't been posting for quite some time. 
I've had some medical/health issues, and 
part of the problem has been that I have 
trouble concentrating, and focusing. So I 
not only haven't posted, but I haven't even 
been able to do any challenges. 

But I have the homework to do a couple 
of challenges, and post at least one of them.
I've chosen to post both of the ones I've done.
It hasn't been easy; I've had trouble doing 
them, and these are far from my best work.
I realize I still have a long way to go, to get 
back to the level I was at before.  

That said here are my tiles:

 This is Joey's Challenge #207,
a Finish My Tile Challenge: 


 
Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries,
and maybe try one yourself.



and these 2 are the Diva's Challenge #355:

I couldn't decide which direction to turn it.
What do you think?

Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the 
other wonderful entries; it's amazing 
how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be 
inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.











10 comments :

  1. So glad to have you back Audrie! I hope that your medical issues benefit from a little bit of tangling. xo ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice of you to be so honest and I really thing drawing can help to become better. Zentangletiles must be made that they are nice to see on different directions and that is exactly what you did, so for me they both are okay and on the tile for Joey you have chosen for a nice composition! Warm regards from Belgium and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back, and able to do some tangling. I had wondered where you were. Hopefully you will continue to get better and better. I like the swirl tile that looks like the swirl is standing up.

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tiles Audrey! It's so nice to see you back;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to see you back and I suspect it will be a case of - the more you do, the more you CAN do. i hope so anyway. That Verve tile is brilliant; it has a Victorian etching look to it somehow. Keep trying, Audrey, look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s so nice to ‘see’ you again, Audrie! You did a great job and I hope more tiles will follow. Tangling can be very comforting, so I hope you’ll experience that feeling as well.
    The first Verve tile is my favorite of those two, but I can’t explain why. It just feels better to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back and two lovely tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pleasantly surprised to 'see' you back!!!! Sorry to hear about your health problems, but you are on the mend I understand. Your tiles are maybe not the best ever, but no one will think that by seeing them. I think the vertical one is my favorite. Take care Audrie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tiles! I think I like the orientation of the second verve tile best. Your verve tiles remind me of wood carving. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s so nice to "see" you back!
    I really like you both tiles. They are wonderful!
    Take care, dear Audrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.