Monday, February 1, 2010

New Afghan Square

After finishing the January squares for the BAM/CAL, and while waiting for the February ones to be posted, I tried an extra one that had been posted on the BAM/CAL board.
Because it's 2 colors, I figured I couldn't use it in my afghan, but decided to try it all one color to see what it would look like.
 
While it doesn't have the pop and pizazz that it does in 2 colors, it's still an attractive square, and I may use it as a filler, depending on how it looks in Ivory, and whether I need an extra square later in the season.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.