Monday, April 19, 2010

April

It's more than halfway into April, and quite a while since I last posted. I've finally finished the knitting on my Kimono, but I still have a LOT of ends to weave in. I find that I can only work on that for a short while, and need to take a break and do something else. Since I've already finished my 2 April squares for the 2010 CAL/BAM



I needed something else to work on in between all that weaving. So I started  a new Feather 'n Fan project in a capelet version. It's been going very well; I really like the way it's coming along:
 
I'll post more photos as I progress, and hopefully, photos of a FINISHED 
1000 Branches Kimono.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.