Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Finally Did It!

Well, I finally did it! I started up an ArtFire Studio. Those of you who have been asking can purchase my  Lampworked glass beads @ PurpleButterflyArtisanStudio. I've only got a few beads posted, but I will be adding more as the days go by.

 Butterfly Beads
Teal & Amethyst Butterfly
     Bead Sets
    Set of 2 Steel Blue Beads
                                                 Hollow Beads
                                         Hollow Focal Bead 
                                                   Heart Beads
                                          Amethyst % Silver Frosted Heart 
                                                   Leaf Beads
                                          Leaf Pendant Bead 
                                                   Shell Beads
     Amber & Gold Shell
                                              
I didn't realize how much time was involved in getting the site started before I could even post the beads. And there's a lot of information that needs to be written up for each item, so I'm a little worn out. But I'll be back at it tomorrow, and however long it takes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.