Saturday, July 27, 2013

Diva's Challenge #128

 I have really enjoyed the Challenge from the Diva this week: the 2 pencil string: holding 2 pencils together and creating a string freehand. Somehow, this seemed to free up some of my creativity. I came up with string after string and kept on going. I especially like retaining the ribbonlike quality, and just filling the tangles (or patterns) into the ribbon.


I did this one using the Sakura Sigma Micron pens in black on tan paper, in the ATC form. The tangles are: Printemps, Onomato, Kandy Ribnz, Antidots, and as for the last one, I haven't a clue. 

I can hardly wait for Monday, when there will be a new challenge. In the meantime, be sure to visit iamthediva to see all the other responces to this challenge.

4 comments :

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.