Saturday, July 27, 2013

I really have enjoyed the Diva's challenge this week. The 2 pencil string has got me going. As soon as I finish one tile, or ATC, or ZIA using this concept, I have to immediately start another. I especially like using the method to create a ribbonlike string, without adding tangles to the background. I can see myself having trouble using any other kind of string, at least for a while.

Tomorrow is the deadline for submission to the Diva's Challenge, so I have to decide which of the pieces I've done in the past few days is worthy. Actually, I've just looked at my watch, and TODAY is the deadline; I didn't realize how late it had gotten.. 


Anyway, here's some of what I've been doing this past week:



The 2 above are done on 3 1/2" tiles, using Sakura Pigma Micron pens in black. The 2 below are on tan paper; the first one using a Sepia Micron pen for the string and a black pen for the background and the second one using black pens.


After I've had some sleep, I'll decide which one to send along for
 the Diva's Challenge. So that's it for tonight.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.