Saturday, July 26, 2014

It's That String Thing #50

This week's String Thing uses String #049 by Cathy Clifford
 
and the following tangles:
Cack - by Adele Bruno, CZT
Ciceron by Mariët Lustenhouwer
Click Clack by CZT Jane Monk
Cockles & Muscles by Margaret Bremner, CZT
Crescent Moon by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts

 This is what I did with it:
I've always liked this string; but except for Crescent Moon, which I've used often, I don't think I've used the other tangles much, if at all. It surprised me that I ended up using all 5 tangles. Some parts of this tile lent themselves easily to shading; others, not so much. I hope I did it justice.

Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday, when she offers the new ones.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.