Monday, August 8, 2016

Diva #279, Joey #125

Diva Challenge #279
"Duotangle: Meer vs Auraknot"
I quite enjoyed doing this challenge. 
And I really like the outcome.
Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
This week brings the last of Joey's Circle Strings:

 
and the Tangle Pattern is Oof!

This one kind of got away from me; not my best effort.
But I'm determined to post my first tile; so here it is:


 Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries,
and maybe try one yourself.

 

8 comments :

  1. Both of these sound a little challenging this week but I will be giving them a go. Nice job on both of them! Your diva challenge one in particular has a dramatic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Auraknot star looks full of life and I really don't know what's not to like about the circle tile either. Nice work on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your duotangle is just spectacular, and I agree, the circle tile is also very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Diva challenge tile and your tile in the round is really pretty as well. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh neat! I love your diva challenge tile. It reminds me of cave art that you might find in the cliffs of the southwestern US. It's rustic and chunky, as if it had been etched into sandstone...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is quite some drama in you challenge tile; I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both tiles are beautiful compositions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your diva challenge and have to agree with HeidiSue. There is a rather rustic feel to this and I love it! I'll bet that if you did it on a Ren tile with black, white, and brown, it would look just like some of the cave writings here in Utah. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.