Friday, April 7, 2017

Diva #310, UMT: Frunky, It's a String Thing #191

I finally managed to do both the Diva's and the String Thing
Challenges for this week. Still not doing things as well as I'd
like, but at least they're decent enough to post them. 

First up, being the first Monday of the month, is the Diva's
UMT (use my tangle) challenge, where the tangle to use is
one created by one of us. This time it's Frunky,
 by Katharina Königsbauer-Kolb.

Here's mine, using a 3Z tile:
 Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Over at Tickled to Tangle, 
Adele Bruno has posted this string:
 
and the suggested tangles are:
Echoism, Keeko, Mel Mel, and Zenith.

Somehow, I managed to include them all:
Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday afternoon, when Adele Bruno posts them. Although, actually, it's usually more Monday evening before they're posted. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday afternoon, or evening, when she offers the new ones. 

10 comments :

  1. i like drawings n 3Z tiles and this is a nice composition. To combine the 4 tangles with these egg-string was not so easy but I like your entry very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Annemarie. Fitting Frunky in the 3Z tile was a bit of a challenge in itself; but eventually I got it.

      Delete
  3. The 3Z tile is really interesting with the added triangle in the middle. I like the circle Frunky there too as a contrast in shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jean. It took a while to get it right, but I'm happy with the results.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tiles! My favorite is your "Frunky" 3Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anya. I'm always glad when people like my work.

      Delete
  5. I like how your darker lines on the 3z lead the eye around

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is everything OK Audrie?
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.