Saturday, June 2, 2018

Diva #364; and Joey #218

The Diva's challenge this week is to do 
a monotangle of PUF, a fun tangle from 
CZT Carol Ohl. This tangle starts out one 
way, and ends up completely different.
Here's mine:

Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.
````````````````````````````````````
 Joey's challenge was also a fun one. 
Finish My Tile/Front + Center, using Dicso

I really like this one; I kept coming up with 
different ideas; but this is the one I used:
Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries,
and maybe try one yourself.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.