Saturday, June 30, 2018

Joey's Last Challenge: #222, Maryhill, IAST #249, Abeko + Diva Dance

Joey has announced that this will be her last challenge.
 I will really miss them; especially since I've just started 
getting back to doing challenges on a fairly regular basis. 
I have been having problems with concentrating, focusing, 
and  functioning in general; somewhat similar to what  
the Diva and some of her readers have been going through. 
But Adele Bruno is still going strong, and Square One as well. 

Anyway, Joey's FMT/front + center this past week has been
using Maryhill. I never realized before what a versatile tangle
this is. I had a ball with it; so much so that I ended up doing 
2 tiles. This is the first one:

 and this is the second:
 Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries,
and maybe try one yourself.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
Over at Tickled to Tangle, Adele presents us with
this string, and the tangle patterns Abeko, and
Diva Dance and/or Diva Dance Rock n' Roll
Here's what I came up with:
I had a little trouble coming up with an idea for
this one, but I'm OK with it.

Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday afternoon, when Adele Bruno posts them. Although, actually, it's usually more Monday evening before they're posted. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday afternoon, or evening, when she offers the new ones. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.