Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I WON !

Those of you who follow TECHknitter's terrific blog already know that I won the prize she offered in a recent poll of her readers. She asked for suggestions of subjects they would like covered in future posts, with the added incentive of a prize to one lucky reader. The winner was chosen by random drawing, and I was notified Monday that I had won! The prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to a LYS (Tucson Yarn Co.) of my choice, AND a set of Addi Clicks interchangeable needles! Today is Wednesday, and I've received both already. How great is that? 


If you're not already a reader of  TECHknitting, I urge you to check it out. This blog should be your first avenue for How-To information on all aspects of knitting. It's well written, and includes great drawings illustrating the technique or other issue being addressed.

1 comment :

  1. Congrats again, Audrie, and thanks for leaving a comment on the poll. Glad to hear you got the prizes! (And, thanks also for the kind words about TECHknitting blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.