Sunday, May 23, 2010

Translating Knitting Designs into Crochet


I've been wanting to translate some of my favorite knitting projects to crochet, mainly Feather & Fan, and some of Jane Thornley's. One project combines both: the Baked Squash Scarf. I made a few of them last Holiday Season, and I liked them a lot; but I really wanted to try my hand at crocheting one. This is the result:

I'm really quite happy with how it turned out, and I'm working on another one, as well as doing a vest simulating some of her stitch patterns. I'll post photos as they progress.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.