Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Moebius Basket Update, and a new Patchwork Triangles Capelet

In my last post, I talked about the Cat Bordhi workshop I had attended, and showed a picture of my basket so far. I had inadvertently put an extra twist in the handle, and thought I would have to frog it and start over. But I decided to go ahead with it and see what happened. Here's the result; actually not bad.

 I also finished a new version of my Patchwork Triangles Capelet, this time using only 3 different yarns, and 2 stitch patterns in the body, and 3 stitch patterns in the border. The idea is to write up the pattern, and possibly put it up for sale.

 And this is the Shaw Pin I created for it.
I have been playing around with a number of ideas for shawl pins. Watch my ArtFire Studio for them in the coming days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.