Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dex Monotangle, Pt. 2

Apparently, when I posted my first attempt at the Diva's Challenge for this week, I posted an invalid URL, and not everyone who tried the link got through. 

This was that first post:
I've been playing around with the Diva's Challenge this week: Make a Monotangle using only Dex. This is what I came up with so far. Not very inventive, but I'm not entirely unhappy with it.


 Since then I've done a little more playing around with Dex, 
and came up with this. It's still very minimal, 
but I kind of like it. I used a Sakura Pigma Micron 01 Black pen
on a 3 1/2" square of Gray Granite paper.
I urge you to visit the Diva's site to learn more about
 the challenges, and most of all to see the 
amazing art being created in response. 

Till next time; thanks for visiting. And, as usual, 
 comments are always welcome.

2 comments :

  1. I like the idea of tangling on different color papers for a natural shading effect. Love the circle, also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.