Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Holidays, and More

Hi, everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And if you had snow, I hope it was beautiful to look at, but not messy or obtrusive. And I hope the temperatures were moderate. I know some of you have had some nasty weather; I hope it doesn't last. Not to brag or anything, but it's 66〫  and sunny here right now.

The last few weeks I've been a little behind in the Challenges, Dares, and String Things, but I hope that will change in the New Year. Let's start right now with String Thing #20: 
Use String #028, created by Anne Marks
 
and the Tangles: Afterglow, by Carol Ohl, and Ahh, an official Zentangle® pattern. 
As you can see, I took a little liberty with the string, and with Afterglow; it just fell into the string naturally.


And, as usual, I had a second version; can't quite make up my mind between the 2, although I think I favor the first. 

As usual, I urge you to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday when Adele Bruno posts them. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing, check back on Tuesday, when she posts the new ones.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time. And if I don't post again before the New Year; may it be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful (and Prosperous wouldn't hurt), and may the worst day of this coming year be no worse than the best day of this past one.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.