Saturday, December 14, 2013

String Thing #18

For String Thing #18 we are to use this String
 
and the original Zentangle pattern Verdigogh.
This was my third attempt; we won't even discuss the first:

 and this was the second:
 I've put the second one last because it seems a little heavy-handed, and sort of sloppy to me. But I'm always a little indecisive, and each one of these has something worthwhile about it.

The green in both tiles, and the red and gold in the bottom one, are done with Sakura Metallic Gelly Rolls, which I won from a giveaway on iamthediva, Laura Harms' terrific blog. Thanks again, Laura and Sakura. I'm not sure how much of the shine shows, but trust me, it's very effective.

As usual, I urge you to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday when Adele Bruno posts them. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing, check back on Tuesday, when she posts the new ones.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.