Sunday, December 1, 2013

Zendala Dare #81

This is the template that the Bright Owl posted to be used for this past week's Zendala Dare.
My computer refused to do what I wanted yesterday, so it's a day behind.


And this is my first effort; actually, it's my only effort. Time just got away with me this week; what with Thanksgiving and Chanukah, and appointments and a visit from my daughter.

 Somehow, I just got in a flowery mood. This one is unshaded, and on the next one I tried some shading. Let me know what you think.

Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; see the other wonderful submissions, and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself.


Thanks for visiting, and please leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.




2 comments :

  1. Playing catch up too, with looking at all the lovely submissions for this dare. Yours is full of delicate movement! Really lovely. Axx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.