Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Another Tangle Pattern: Vs + Arches

Here's another Tangle pattern I came up with recently.
Due to an auto accident and an unrelated hospital stay,
I was spending a lot of time sitting on my Living Room
couch. As a result, I kept noticing the pattern on my large 
picture window, which features a wrought iron arch divided 
into 4 segments (sort of like slices of a pie). I've tried to 
photograph it, to show my inspiration, but all I get is my own 
reflection, or the view of the other side of the window. 
Anyway, with a few modifications, here's my interpretation. 
Of course, there's also the added problem of what to call it. 
Lacking anything better, I'm calling it "Vs + Arches".
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.