Monday, February 21, 2011

Felting is Fun!

Last week I did a felting workshop from Linda Germain, along with 2 Ravelry friends, Christie and BarbAnn, better known as yarnplenty and passiontocreate. We had a ball, and produced some great projects:
BarbAnn, Christie, and a windblown me
 Here's mine, in progress:
 and finished:
Front (or back, who knows?)

and Back (or front?)




I still haven't decided if it's a bowl, basket, or bag; but it will eventually tell me. In the meantime, I have it sitting where I can see it and admire it, right here in my knitting room.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.