Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trying to play "Catch-up"

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been so busy listing items in my new ArtFire Artisan Studio.
This has been a real learning experience for me. I'm constantly editing descriptions, trying to find better ways of saying what I want known about my beads and jewelry. It seems that not only what you say, but the order in which you say it, affects the way it shows up on search engines. And of course, you definitely want it to show up on search engines.

And since it's approaching Valentine's Day, and even more importantly, a sort of Grand Opening for the site, I decided to offer a sale on most, but not all, my wares. So that required more editing. But all in all, I'm happy with the way it's shaping up, and I now have 46 items listed, which I think is a respectable amount for having been open for just over 3 weeks. 

So, again, I invite you to visit; I welcome comments, critiques; a sale here and there wouldn't hurt.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.