Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wrong Week's Challenge.

Warning, I just found out that this is last week's challenge. I'm posting it anyway, since it's done, but now I'll start working on this week's challenge, and post it when ready.

I just discovered another new challenge: It's a String Thing, from CZT Adele Bruno. She supplies the String, and a letter of the alphabet, with which all tangles or patterns used must begin. The challenges are issued on Tuesdays. This week the String is #007, and the letter is B.

 
There are quite a few Tangles and Patterns that begin with the letter B; 
I chose: BTL Joos, Bilt, BlueBonnets, and Birds on a Wire.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.