Friday, September 20, 2013

Zendala Dare #73, 2nd try

I decided to try one more Zendala using this template:
 
This time I didn't want to make it so overtly flowery. I started the outer round using Paradox, in spite of the curved shape, and then Tagh for the next round, and suddenly found myself at a loss for what to use next. Then I remembered a new (to me, anyway) tangle called Flourish, and a tangleation of that went next, followed by Brax. I used my own idea for the center. I have to admit that I struggled with the shading on this one; I'm still not sure I got it right. But all in all, I'm happy with it.

Be sure to visit the Bright Owl to find out more about the Zendala Dares, to see other artists' examples, and perhaps to try it yourself.

Thanks for visiting, and leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention. 

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

6 comments :

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.