Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Zendala Dare #74

This is the new template offered by the Bright Owl.
 
And this is my first attempt at interpreting it:


It's probably not my best, but I'm OK with it. I'm curious what the reaction to it will be.

Be sure to check out Erin's site; the Bright Owl, to find out about her Zendala Dares, see all the entries, and perhaps try it yourself.

Thanks for visiting, and leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

12 comments :

  1. It´s a lovely zendala! Especially I like the tangles you used and the fine contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! I wouldn't have thought to use the tangle you chose (can't remember the name off hand), that looks like ribbon candy, but it works really well, especially aura'd. And Zedbra is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That tangle is Kandy Ribnz, so you were right on.

      Delete
  3. I like the contrast of the swirly tangles and their layered illusion with the diagonal lines tangle-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made this one work for you. The dark side parts just make that longer one pop out. Nice choice of tangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one, like the fact that you did not use many different tangles. It turned out great this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. I didn't start out to use only 2 tangles; it just happened. Isn't that the way Zentangle should work?

      Delete
  6. The shading is always tricky. I like thought how your center spikes stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.