Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Zendala Dare #83 Baby, It's Cold Outside

After missing a week the Bright Owl is back 
with Zendala Dare #83.
This is the template she posted, 
 
and she added an extra challenge: 
Create a Zendala that reminds you of winter.

 I figured a few snowflakes here and there 
would count as winter. 
So I hope this works for you; It works for me.

I just tried colorizing this on BeFunky. I think it makes it more wintery.
 

Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; 
see the other wonderful entries, 
and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, what's left of the month. Hope you're all having a wonderful Holiday Season. 

See you all next time.

14 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. I just added a colorized version. I think it's more wintery.

      Delete
  2. Works for me too! Lovely one Audrie. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very, very nice. Your line work here is so strong. I like both versions equally. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely. I like the coloured one better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica. I sort of favor the colored one, too.

      Delete
  5. Ahh is a great tangle for snow and you used it well here. I like them both but I do think the color adds a great dimension. Looks frosty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donald, glad you like it. The color does seem to add some chill to it.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.