Friday, February 7, 2014

Diva's Challenge #153, UMT:Jailed Johnny

Being the first challenge of the month, we have UMT (Use My Tangle.) In other words, use the tangle Laura designates. This time around, it's a tangle called Jailed Johnny, by Sadelle Wiltshire. The step-outs for this tangle are here on her blog

This is my interpretation. 
 I've used 2 variations, or tangleations, of Jailed Johnny; one using Flux, and one using Antidots.

Be sure to visit the Diva's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Challenges yourself.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

12 comments :

  1. Fun tangelations Audrie! Nice tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your tangleations, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice balance and symmetry to this tile. Like the tangleations. Flux seems like a natural one because of its organic nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donald. Glad you like my tangleations. They all just sort of told me what to do.

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! I like this wonderful composition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lonett. So glad you like it.

      Delete
  5. Really nice. I like how it radiates from the center outward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jean. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.