Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Zendala Dare #92

This is the template for Zendala Dare #92 
(Can you believe it, #92? Doesn't time fly?)

 
For some reason, this seemed to just draw itself.  I had a few other ideas, but the minute I put pen to paper, this seemingly sprang forth with little or no guidance (in true Zentangle fashion.) Unfortunately, by the time I finished it, I had become quite tired; hence the uneven sized diamonds around the circumference, and the uneven shading as well. I probably should have waited till tomorrow to post this, but I was really antsy to get it up. And now that it is, 
I seem strangely satisfied with it.

I'm really too tired to write anything further, 
so please leave a comment, and be sure to check out Erin's site to see the other entries. Or perhaps you'd like to try your hand at this Dare yourself.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

14 comments :

  1. Great work, Audrie. I think we need to remember that Zentangle was never meant for perfect work. That's why we don't use rulers or erasers. I think your diamonds are just right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reassuring words, Jean. They do make me feel a lot better

      Delete
  2. I like this zendala, it's sort of hypnotic. Hope you had a good night sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annemarie. Too bad it couldn't hypnotize me into a better night's sleep.

      Delete
  3. This is so lovely! I like the wonderful contrast here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Zendala. It's very bold and sticking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bold lines add to the contrast and composition of this zendala. I would echo Jean's comment about the diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Donald. I appreciate the reminder about perfection not being necessary in Zentangle.

      Delete
  6. I love the strong contrasts here, Audrie. Interestingly, I would like it much less if it were 'line' perfect. It works so well when you can feel a person has been involved! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie. I'm glad you like it as is, And that you can feel my presence.

      Delete
  7. I have to agree with this being hypnotic. And the way you said you were "strangely satisfied with it" inspired me more than I can tell you. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to know that I have been inspirational to even one person. Thank you.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.