Sunday, June 21, 2015

Diva's Challenge #222, Colors of the Rainbow

I have been spending most of my time getting ready for my annual trip back home. Normally, packing is a bit of a pain anyway; but add to the usual packing the fact that I'm going to be having a Trunk Show at a local bead shop, and you have the makings of a real trauma. So I haven't had much time to work on challenges.

Since I obviously don't want to trust my beads and jewelry to my check-on baggage, I've had to  try and find creative ways to pack them so they don't take up too much space, and don't add too much weight. After I had most of them wrapped, I realized that I hadn't documented the newer ones, so I had to unwrap, photograph, and rewrap them. So that somewhat explains why I haven't had much time to work on Zentangles.

So I borrowed an idea from a previous joey's weekly challenge, and here it is; a Vano Monotangle:

 I hope you like it.

Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.

4 comments :

  1. Really lovely tile with Vano! Great use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LonettA. I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've taken a simple pattern and with a little color and a few extra lines made something quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.