Sunday, June 7, 2015

Muster-Mixer #7, Diva's Challenge #220

This week I'm trying a new challenge: Muster-Mixer #7. The challenge is to merge 2 tangle patterns together. The patterns for this week are Cat-Kin and Jax. It's practically a no-brainer; here is what I came up with:
Maybe it's a little too simple; I went with the first thought I had. But for my first time out, I think it's fine.

If you're interested in learning more, or trying it out yourself, here is the link: Pattern Mixer #7
`````````````````````````````````````````````

Next is the Diva's Challenge #220, which on the first Monday of the month is UMT, better known as USE MY TANGLE. The tangle for this month is All Boxed Up, by CZT Alice Hendon.

After I finished the first one:

I got another idea; so I did a second one:

Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
That's all for this week. Just wasn't able to accomplish more. Let's hope next week is more productive.
Have a good one.

8 comments :

  1. I love your All Boxed Up tiles, very beautiful with the open spots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Annmarie. I've been leaving a lot of open space lately. I really like it, and I'm glad you liked it too.

      Delete
  2. All are lovely! Especially I like your two "All Boxed Up" tiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LonettA. I'm glad you like the tiles.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for offering the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.