Sunday, July 26, 2015

Diva's Challenge #227, Circus Life

I did most of this earlier in the week, and just remembered that I hadn't actually finished it. The Diva's Guest Blogger for this week is CZT Lee Darter, who has challenged us to create a tile using the tangles Cack, by  Adele Bruno, and Tropicana, by Kate Ahrens. Then just just like a 3 ring circus - chose from either Florz, Linq by Lara Williams or Fescu 
to add a third element to your design. 
I really wanted to use Linq, but Florz just wouldn't be denied. 
I must admit, it seems a more natural fit. So here it is:
 Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.

10 comments :

  1. I love the spiral direction you took with the Tropicana, nice work.
    Lee Darter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lee. And thanks for the challenge. It was a good one; really got me thinking.

      Delete
  2. It is such a pleasure to see my pattern used. Thank you for this gift at this time in my life. You are a Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate. It was a pleasure to use your pattern. It's one with lots of possibilities.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Annemarie. Glad you like the flow.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Carmela. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.