Saturday, July 4, 2015

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #67, Square One, and a non-related event.

A funny thing happened while I was on my annual trip back home (Chicago area) to visit family and friends. On my way from the motel where I was staying for the first part of my trip, to the home of my son and his fiance; I had an accident. As a result, I'm not quite myself, whoever That is.

Since I've got to take it sort of easy, I thought doing the week's challenges would be a piece of cake. But I've been having all kinds of computer problems, 
so I'm glad to at least post these 2 entries.
Joey's Challenge #67, part of her alphabet monotangle challenges, is Dugwud.
Here's mine:
 I used String #162 by Nancy Smith, and pretty much turned the string into one large Dugwud.
Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries, 
and maybe try one yourself.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The only other challenge I completed, in spite of the fact that I started the Diva's and That String Thing, was Square One: Munchin. I hadn't really done this tangle before, except to try it in my sketchbook. I ended up trying a number of different approaches. This is the one I liked the most:

Check out the Square One/Purely Zentangle group on Facebook and see all the other entries for Munchin and lots of others. Square One has you going back to the basics;
try it, you may like it.

2 comments :

  1. Great tiles. Sorry you are having problems. Computer problems are a pain, and very often the problem turns out to be at the other end but how are you supposed to know? Hope you find yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is beautiful as always! I hope you and your computer are feeling well soon.
    Take care,
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.