Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Diva's Challenge #262, UMT; Fassett

Usually, I save all my weekly challenges 
and post them together, but that usually means 
I end up posting them at the very last minute. 
So this week I decided to post them as I finish them.

This being the first Monday of the month, it's UMT,
or Use My Tangle, and the Tangle is Fassett, by Lynn Mead.

While looking to find a compatible string, 
I came across #129 by Nancy Smith. 

It just seemed like the perfect start, so I went with it:
Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.

3 comments :

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.