Saturday, April 23, 2016

Joey's Weekly Challenge #109

Over at Joey's Weekly Challenge, 
we are continuing using Roman Numerals as 
the string; in this case IX:
 
And the tangles to use are;
and Zinger
I used all except Mooka:
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
 Last week, I didn't finish Joey's Challenge #108,
which, of course was Roman Numeral VIII
 
using
and
N'Zeppel 
While I like Crescent Moon, and use it often, 
I just couldn't fit it in very well.
And I'm not much of a fan of N'Zeppel; 
but somehow it wormed it's way into the tile, 
anyway. Not so well done, but it's there.
 
Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries, 
and maybe try one yourself. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.