Saturday, December 24, 2016

3Z, the 12 Days of Christmas; Days 11 and 12

Well, I finally finished the last 2 tiles in the 3Z 
12 Days of Christmas series. I had hoped to finish 
before Christmas. But it is Christmas Eve already.
There were just too many things calling for my attention. 
I'm just now posting the results; so I guess we'll just
have to say I posted them On Christmas, instead of  
By Christmas. 

Day 11 added the tangle Icanthis; and Day 12 added 
Crazy Huggins. As I did through the whole series, I
included all the previous tangles in each tile. It started  
to get a bit crowded, but I did manage to do them all.
 It was a fun challenge: the 3Zs are really a great 
 addition to all the other tiles.

So here's Day 11:
and Day 12:

and a mosaic of the 7th through 12th Days:
 

I had hoped to post a grouping of all 12 tiles; but I'm having 
a problem photographing them. It's too big to fit in my scanner,
and it's not photographing very well. So it'll have to wait till
I figure out how to accomplish it.
 
In the meantime, check out the Square One 3Z group to see all
the entries in this fabulous series.
 
Wishing you all a Joyous Holiday Season; whether you 
celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanza, or something else; 
and a Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year. in which the 
worst day is no worse than the best day of this past year.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.