Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's a String Thing #175, Joey #143, and 3Z, Day 5

This week's String Thing provides no String, but requires 
a monotangle of Drawings, one of the 2 new official 
tangles. This is a really lovely pattern; very flowing and
open to all sorts of variations. This is my first tile using it:

 Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday afternoon, when Adele Bruno posts them. Although, actually, it's usually more Monday evening before they're posted. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday afternoon, or evening, when she offers the new ones. 
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Joey's Challenge is another Finish My Tile, using Verdigogh:

 I did my usual monotangle; but turned the tile :
 Verdigogh has been popping up in a few challenges lately;
so I've had a lot of opportunities to work with it. 
It's another fun tangle.

Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries,
and maybe try one yourself.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Day 5 of the 3Z Twelve Days of Christmas series adds
Tipple as the focus tangle, stipulating using a Brown 
Micron® 01 and a Metallic Gold GellyRoll®. Here's mine, 
still using all the previous tangles along with Tipple:

To find the guidelines, and see some of the tiles, 
go to the Zentangle Blog

2 comments :

  1. Great work Audrie! I especially love your "Drawings". I'm still fumbling my way through sketchbook R&D on this one;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Verdigogh. With the width you've used, it looks like the herb Tarragon. Pretty and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.