Saturday, December 17, 2016

3Z, Day 6, and a Mosaic of All 6

Day 6 of the 3Z Twelve Days of Christmas series adds
 Molygon as the focus tangle. Here it is with all the
 previous tangles together: Tripoli, Diva Dance,
 Shattuck, Marasu, and Golden Tipple:
And here are all 6 together:

It's going to take me a while to finish all 12, since I
started so late. And somehow I don't seem to be able
to do more than 1 3Z tile a day. But eventually I'll get
them all done. They're really fun to do. Not just the
12 Days of Christmas, but the 3Z tiles in general.

To find the guidelines, and see some of the tiles, 
go to the Zentangle Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.