Saturday, December 24, 2016

3Z" Days 9 and 10, and Joey's #144

 I finally finished Day 9 (Auraknot), and Day 10 (Drawings)
in the 3Z 12 Days of  Christmas series. And I fully intend
to do Days 11 and 12 tomorrow, so I can at least have 
finished  the series before it's officially Christmas

Here's Day 9:
and here's Day 10:
Both tiles also contain all the previous tangles

Check out Square One 3Z
in the 12 Days of Christmas series
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Joey's Challenge this was was another Finish My Tile:


 using Printemps

As usual, I did a Monotangle:
Take a look at Joey’s site to see the other entries,
and maybe try one yourself.




2 comments :

  1. Beautiful 3Z tiles and a wonderful result for Joey.
    I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy Newyear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ria. I value your opinion. And I wish you and yours a Wonderful Christmas, and a Healthy, Happy New Year.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.