Saturday, January 11, 2014

Diva's Challenge #149 "Twenty-Fourteen"

The theme of the Diva's first challenge of the year is New Year, or 2014. I chose to go with 2014. Don't ask me why, I have no clue. I didn't get much chance to work on it either, so it's really pretty simple.

 Be sure to visit the Diva's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Challenges yourself.

 Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

6 comments :

  1. Audrie, I love the simplicity of this piece, the beautiful flow and the white on black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ribbon with nice movement! Great on the black background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.