Saturday, January 4, 2014

Last Dare of 2013, 2nd Try

Happy New Year, Everyone.

Not to repeat myself unduly, but for those who may have missed my NY greeting:
may it be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful (and Prosperous wouldn't hurt), and may the worst day of this coming year be no worse than the best day of this past one.

I finally got a chance to take another go at the Last Dare of the Year, even though it's no longer 2013. Leave it to me to not get it posted before Erin has posted the next Dare. That's me, always a day late and a dollar short, as the saying goes.

So here's my second stab at Zendala Dare #85. The shading was a little tricky, but I did the best that I could. I don't like it as much as my first one, but it has it's appeal. Let me know what you think.
Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself. It's a new year; time to try something new.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

4 comments :

  1. I like this one too, Audrie. I see a lot of waves in it and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I like the nice movement here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.