Friday, January 17, 2014

Zendala Dare #87

This is the template that Erin (the Bright Owl) posted for Zendala Dare #87:
 
And this is how I interpreted it. I really enjoyed doing this one; I might even do another one.
 Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself.
 Thanks for visiting; I hope you've enjoyed what you see. Please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

6 comments :

  1. I like this flowery effect, Audrie. Go on, enjoy another! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie. Glad you like it. I'm trying to find time to finish another.

      Delete
  2. Very nice Audrie, I love the movement in the centre and the contrast in the zendala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. When I used Betweed for the center, I never anticipated how much movement it would create.

      Delete
  3. very nice I really like the middle movement

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.