Monday, January 20, 2014

Zendala Dare #88

This is the template for the Bright Owl's Zendala Dare #88

 
 I immediately thought it had great possibilities. This is the first one I finished:

 I used Betweed, Paradox, Buttercup, and Antidots. And I'm quite happy with it.

Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.

14 comments :

  1. It was a lovely template this week, and I love what you've done with it. Great effect with the shading. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie. The shading was the hardest part.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love the layers in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and elegant. Betweed is one of my favorites also paradox. Lovely use of both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carmela. They are both favorites of mine, too.

      Delete
  4. I like this one! You used one tangle I used on the exact same spot! Love the shading too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ilse. Which tangle? Glad you like the shading; I struggled with it a bit.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful shading Audrie! And I love the use of Paradox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather. The shading was the hardest part of this; glad it's successful. And I always love Paradox.

      Delete
  6. I think you did some excellent tangling on this. I love the Betweed and the Antidots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jean. I really appreciate it coming from you. Brtweed and Antidots are both go-to tangles for me.

      Delete
  7. Nice shading to bring out the tangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donald. It's good to know that my shading is successful. I really agonized over it.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.