Thursday, January 23, 2014

Zendala Dare #88, Part 2

I said at the outset that this template has great possibilities. So I've been playing around with it all week. When the step-outs for Aquafleur were made available, I thought it would be perfect. But after working on it for a while, and seeing Jafael's beautiful interpretation, I realized that I need to loosen up a bit; this is a little stiff. But here it is anyway.

 I even did a little lighthearted version, but still not freeflowing, as Aquafleur should be.

Then I decided to forget about Aquafleur for the time being, at least for this dare, and try some color. So here's a little Zendala color-wheel:
All in all, I've enjoyed working on this Dare; it's really a great template.
Be sure to visit the the Bright Owl's site; see the other wonderful entries, and maybe try out one of the Zendala Dares yourself.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day, week, month; see you all next time.



10 comments :

  1. I think they are all three beautiful, the first one because of it's boldness, the second of it's openness and I love the soft, overflowing colors in the third one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. I'm so glad that you like them.

      Delete
  2. They are all great, love the 3rd coloured one, it reminds me of the childrens little windmills that you blow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn. You're right about the colored one. I thought it looks like a pin-wheel, too.

      Delete
  3. Love them!! the colorwheel.. is so pretty! and all artists can use a colorwheel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. It's true that artists need a color wheel, but this one isn't very complex. I guess it would work as a starting point.

      Delete
  4. I like them all as well. The middle on reminds me of someone danicing! the final one is delicate looking and very creative with all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, all three are fabulous and I can't pick a favorite! Wasn't this a fun Zendala Dare? Yours are beautiful. :)

    Keep tangling and catch some happy,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you like my Zendalas. I always admire your work.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.